Chef de Partie – Fine Dining Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
We are currently looking to recruit an up and coming Chef de Partie for one of our prestigious clients in Maldon. A combined hotel and fine dining restaurant, this award-winning establishment produces fresh food to a high standard. This company prides themselves on using new techniques and cooking methods to produce modern British and French cuisine. The restaurant seats up to 80 covers, with two private dining rooms. They also provide afternoon tea that is made fresh daily on the premises.
- Working closely with the senior chefs
- Cooking fresh produce to a high standard
- Ensuring your section is managed day to day
- Preparing food for following service
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and hygiene
- Communicating with front of house staff efficiently
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Ordering and maintain stock
· Up to £24,500 P/A + Tips dependant on experience
· Menu input
· Career progression for right candidate
· Free parking
· Established independent
If you are a Chef de Partie interested in this role then apply to this ad or send your CV direct to Amy @ Allstaff Employment Ltd.
Allstaff Employment Ltd are a specialist hospitality and catering recruitment agency based in Essex. We are always keen to connect with any chefs open to their next opportunity.