TITLE: SOUS CHEF – SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS
This company is a busy garden centre restaurant serving fresh produce to a high standard. They are a longstanding well known business, who are proud to offer their staff a true work life balance – meaning you have evenings off and only work one weekend shift.
You would be joining an established team who are looking for someone as passionate as they are about good food and great service.
Working alongside the head chef to support them in their role and assist in the day to day management of the kitchen and its team.
You will need experience of a fast-paced environment, knowledge of fresh food preparation and service and have a strong understanding of labour control, stock management and ordering.
As a Sous Chef you will be expected to:
· Be able to prepare, cook and run every section
· To oversee the kitchen team ensuring all members manage their sections and work in a clean tidy and efficient manner
· To learn new dishes and new styles and consistently strive to be the leading edge in food fashion.
· Training & development of junior team members
· Maintaining very high standards of food hygiene / allergen requirements and health & safety guidelines.
Due to the location you will need to drive.
· Competitive Salary
· Sociable working hours – one weekend day off each week
· Established company & kitchen team
· Major bank holidays off (Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day & Easter Sunday)
· Free onsite parking
If you are a sous chef, looking for a better work life balance and interested in this role then apply to this ad or send your CV direct to Amy @ Allstaff Employment Ltd.
Allstaff Employment Ltd are a specialist hospitality and catering recruitment agency based in Essex. We are always keen to connect with any hospitality individuals open to their next opportunity.